Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Long Time No Type

Yeah, I've been out for a while. There are a few stories to be told and they'll trickle out like a runny nose over the course of the next few weeks. The short excuse is that I was busy studying and feeling sorry for myself. A month and a half is enough time off, I think, and now I'm feeling the urge to throw myself back into the fray. I'll get back to covering a few of my favorite topics...
  • Custom licence plates
  • The Great Organiser
  • Cat Wars
  • Me
I found this rolling cliche in the parking lot outside my therapist's office (yes, I'm in therapy, that's got a whole lot to do with my extended absence).
I think the owner of the Mini is a pedophile. What else could KIDWRK mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you've got the driver pegged all wrong. Clearly he's making a statement against child labor laws.